Economic Services Unit, NSW Agriculture WWAI, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650, Australia. Tel.: +61-2-6938-1627; fax: +61-2-6938-1809.
Spatial economics of biological control: investing in new releases of insects for earlier limitation of Paterson's curse in Australia
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2005
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 403–424, November 2002
How to Cite
Nordblom, T.L., Smyth, M. J., Swirepik, A., Sheppard, A.W., Briese, D.T. and Cooperative Research Centre for Australian Weed Management (Weeds CRC) (2002), Spatial economics of biological control: investing in new releases of insects for earlier limitation of Paterson's curse in Australia. Agricultural Economics, 27: 403–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2002.tb00128.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!