Biotechnology as an alternative to chemical pesticides: a case study of Bt cotton in China
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2005
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 55–67, July 2003
How to Cite
Huang, J., Hu, R., Pray, C., Qiao, F. and Rozelle, S. (2003), Biotechnology as an alternative to chemical pesticides: a case study of Bt cotton in China. Agricultural Economics, 29: 55–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2003.tb00147.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Received 17 April 2001; received in revised form 3 December 2001; accepted 22 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!