Spillovers from high-value agriculture for exports on land use in developing countries: evidence from Madagascar
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 37, Issue 2-3, pages 265–275, September/November 2007
How to Cite
Minten, B., Randrianarison, L. and Swinnen, J. (2007), Spillovers from high-value agriculture for exports on land use in developing countries: evidence from Madagascar. Agricultural Economics, 37: 265–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2007.00273.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received 31 October 2006; received in revised form 13 April 2007; accepted 23 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!