Data Appendix Available Online
The effects of NCPB marketing policies on maize market prices in Kenya
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
©2008 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 313–325, May 2008
How to Cite
Jayne, T. S., Myers, R. J. and Nyoro, J. (2008), The effects of NCPB marketing policies on maize market prices in Kenya. Agricultural Economics, 38: 313–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2008.00302.x
A data appendix to replicate main results is available as part of the online article from: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com (this link will take you to the article abstract).
Please note: Blackwell Publishing is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supplementary materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Received 20 January 2007; received in revised form 18 September 2007; accepted 15 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!