Data Appendix Available Online
Modeling the length and shape of the R&D lag: an application to UK agricultural productivity
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 73–85, July 2008
How to Cite
Thirtle, C., Piesse, J. and Schimmelpfennig, D. (2008), Modeling the length and shape of the R&D lag: an application to UK agricultural productivity. Agricultural Economics, 39: 73–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2008.00316.x
A data appendix to replicate main results is available as part of the online article from: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com (this link will take you to the article abstract). Please note: Blackwell Publishing is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supplementary materials supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 17 July 2007; received in revised form 20 November 2007; accepted 31 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!