Balancing productivity and trade objectives in a competing environment: should India commercialize GM rice with or without China?
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 459–475, July 2009
How to Cite
Gruère, G. P., Mevel, S. and Bouët, A. (2009), Balancing productivity and trade objectives in a competing environment: should India commercialize GM rice with or without China?. Agricultural Economics, 40: 459–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2009.00391.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 25 May 2008; received in revised form 27 October 2008; accepted 12 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!