Data Appendix Available Online
What comes first, agricultural growth or democracy?
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 15–24, January 2010
How to Cite
Fulginiti, L. E. (2010), What comes first, agricultural growth or democracy?. Agricultural Economics, 41: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2009.00421.x
A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article. Please note: Wiley-Blackwell, Inc. is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
- Received 26 November 2008; received in revised form 17 May 2009; accepted 10 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!