Data Appendix Available Online A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article. Please note: Wiley-Blackwell, Inc. is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the author. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
Spillovers from modern supply chains to traditional markets: product innovation and adoption by smallholders
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 361–371, May / July 2010
How to Cite
Schipmann, C. and Qaim, M. (2010), Spillovers from modern supply chains to traditional markets: product innovation and adoption by smallholders. Agricultural Economics, 41: 361–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00438.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 30 November 2009; received in revised form 31 January 2010; accepted 15 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!