Does increase in women's income relative to men's income increase food calorie intake in poor households? Evidence from Nigeria
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 239–249, May / July 2010
How to Cite
Aromolaran, A. B. (2010), Does increase in women's income relative to men's income increase food calorie intake in poor households? Evidence from Nigeria. Agricultural Economics, 41: 239–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00442.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 30 November 2009; received in revised form 30 January 2010; accepted 15 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!