Conservation agriculture, organic marketing, and collective action in the Honduran hillsides
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 41, Issue 3-4, pages 373–384, May / July 2010
How to Cite
Wollni, M., Lee, D. R. and Thies, J. E. (2010), Conservation agriculture, organic marketing, and collective action in the Honduran hillsides. Agricultural Economics, 41: 373–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00445.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 30 November 2009; received in revised form 29 January 2010; accepted 15 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!