Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, USA, and Center for the Study of Institutional Diversity, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, USA.
Analyzing collective action
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 41, Issue Supplement s1, pages 155–166, November 2010
How to Cite
Ostrom, E. (2010), Analyzing collective action. Agricultural Economics, 41: 155–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00497.x
This draws on extensive research undertaken with colleagues at the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis and on an earlier chapter for The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Politics, ed. Carles Boix and Susan Stokes (Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press). Presentations of earlier drafts were made at Duke University and at the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis, Indiana University. The excellent editing of Patty Lezotte and David Price has been of great help.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!