Shifting cultivation and forest pressure in Cameroon
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 207–220, March 2011
How to Cite
Ickowitz, A. (2011), Shifting cultivation and forest pressure in Cameroon. Agricultural Economics, 42: 207–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00507.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 8 December 2008; received in revised form 14 April 2010; accepted 5 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!