I am grateful to Pierpaolo Pierani for providing me with all data and information to perform the regional agricultural TFP calculation. I also wish to thank two anonymous referees and the journal editor for their helpful comments and suggestions on a previous version of the paper.
Convergence and divergence in regional agricultural productivity growth: evidence from Italian regions, 1951–2002
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 153–169, March 2011
How to Cite
Esposti, R. (2011), Convergence and divergence in regional agricultural productivity growth: evidence from Italian regions, 1951–2002. Agricultural Economics, 42: 153–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00508.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 22 April 2009; received in revised form 25 January 2010; accepted 21 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!