Off-farm work, technical efficiency, and rice production risk in Taiwan
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 269–278, March 2011
How to Cite
Chang, H.-H. and Wen, F.-I. (2011), Off-farm work, technical efficiency, and rice production risk in Taiwan. Agricultural Economics, 42: 269–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00513.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 7 October 2009; received in revised form 16 July 2010; accepted 13 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!