Data Appendix Available Online A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article. Please note: Wiley-Blackwell, Inc. is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the author. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
Modern variety adoption and risk management in drought prone areas: insights from the sorghum farmers of eastern Ethiopia
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 279–292, May 2011
How to Cite
Cavatassi, R., Lipper, L. and Narloch, U. (2011), Modern variety adoption and risk management in drought prone areas: insights from the sorghum farmers of eastern Ethiopia. Agricultural Economics, 42: 279–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00514.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Received 16 June 2009; received in revised form 22 April 2010; accepted 15 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!