Water scarcity and the impact of improved irrigation management: a computable general equilibrium analysis
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 305–323, May 2011
How to Cite
Calzadilla, A., Rehdanz, K. and Tol, R. S.J. (2011), Water scarcity and the impact of improved irrigation management: a computable general equilibrium analysis. Agricultural Economics, 42: 305–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00516.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 12 February 2009; received in revised form 3 February 2010; accepted 29 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!