Implications of biofuels mandates for the global livestock industry: a computable general equilibrium analysis
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 325–342, May 2011
How to Cite
Taheripour, F., Hertel, T. W. and Tyner, W. E. (2011), Implications of biofuels mandates for the global livestock industry: a computable general equilibrium analysis. Agricultural Economics, 42: 325–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00517.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Received 23 December 2009; received in revised form 24 May 2010; accepted 13 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!