Data Appendix Available Online A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article. Please note: Wiley-Blackwell, Inc. is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
Mandatory versus voluntary labelling of genetically modified food: evidence from an economic experiment
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 373–386, May 2011
How to Cite
Dannenberg, A., Scatasta, S. and Sturm, B. (2011), Mandatory versus voluntary labelling of genetically modified food: evidence from an economic experiment. Agricultural Economics, 42: 373–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00520.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Received 15 April 2009; received in revised form 2 February 2010; accepted 2 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!