SPS and TBT agreements and international agricultural trade: retaliation or cooperation?
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 125–132, March 2012
How to Cite
de Almeida, F. M., da Cruz Vieira, W. and da Silva, O. M. (2012), SPS and TBT agreements and international agricultural trade: retaliation or cooperation?. Agricultural Economics, 43: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2011.00570.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Received 13 May 2010; received in revised form 2 March 2011; accepted 21 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!