Data Appendix Available OnlineA data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article. Please note: Wiley-Blackwell, Inc., is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
The contribution of genetics to milk composition: evidence from Spain
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 133–141, March 2012
How to Cite
Roibas, D. and Alvarez, A. (2012), The contribution of genetics to milk composition: evidence from Spain. Agricultural Economics, 43: 133–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2011.00571.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Received 17 June 2010; received in revised form 28 February 2011; accepted 4 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!