This article was completely prepared while the first author was at Oregon State University.
Do rainfall conditions push or pull rural migrants: evidence from Malawi
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 191–204, March 2012
How to Cite
Lewin, P. A., Fisher, M. and Weber, B. (2012), Do rainfall conditions push or pull rural migrants: evidence from Malawi. Agricultural Economics, 43: 191–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2011.00576.x
Data Appendix Available Online A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article. Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Received 3 December 2010; received in revised form 8 July 2011; accepted 14 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!