The authors thank the two anonymous referees for their valuable comments which led to significant improvement in this article.
TRQ-complications: who gets the benefits when the EU liberalizes Mercosur's access to the beef markets?
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 215–231, March 2012
How to Cite
Junker, F. and Heckelei, T. (2012), TRQ-complications: who gets the benefits when the EU liberalizes Mercosur's access to the beef markets?. Agricultural Economics, 43: 215–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2011.00578.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Received 20 October 2010; received in revised form 4 July 2011; accepted 5 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!