Sequential technology implementation, network externalities, and risk: the case of automatic milking systems
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 233–252, May 2012
How to Cite
Sauer, J. and Zilberman, D. (2012), Sequential technology implementation, network externalities, and risk: the case of automatic milking systems. Agricultural Economics, 43: 233–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00579.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Received 13 September 2010; received in revised form 15 July 2011; accepted 16 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!