Current address: CABI Africa, ICRAF Complex, United Nations Avenue, P.O Box 633-00621, Gigiri, Nairobi, Kenya.
Do fertilizer subsidies crowd out organic manures? The case of Malawi
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 303–314, May 2012
How to Cite
Holden, S. and Lunduka, R. (2012), Do fertilizer subsidies crowd out organic manures? The case of Malawi. Agricultural Economics, 43: 303–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00584.x
Data Appendix Available OnlineA data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article. Please note: Wiley-Blackwell, Inc. is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Received 7 February 2011; received in revised form 8 September 2011; accepted 31 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!