The influence of direct payments on farmers’ hail insurance decisions
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 343–354, May 2012
How to Cite
Finger, R. and Lehmann, N. (2012), The influence of direct payments on farmers’ hail insurance decisions. Agricultural Economics, 43: 343–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00587.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Received 23 May 2011; received in revised form 05 October 2011; accepted 05 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!