Agricultural policy and productivity: evidence from Brazilian censuses
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 355–367, July 2012
How to Cite
Rada, N. E. and Buccola, S. T. (2012), Agricultural policy and productivity: evidence from Brazilian censuses. Agricultural Economics, 43: 355–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00588.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Received 3 May 2011; received in revised form 21 July 2011; accepted 31 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!