Market imperfections, liquidity, and farm household labor allocation: the case of rural South Africa
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 417–428, July 2012
How to Cite
Lovo, S. (2012), Market imperfections, liquidity, and farm household labor allocation: the case of rural South Africa. Agricultural Economics, 43: 417–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00593.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Received 8 April 2011; received in revised form 2 October 2011; accepted 3 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!