Data Appendix Available Online A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article. Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
Specialization, diversification, and productivity: a panel data analysis of rice farms in Korea
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 687–700, November 2012
How to Cite
Kim, K., Chavas, J.-P., Barham, B. and Foltz, J. (2012), Specialization, diversification, and productivity: a panel data analysis of rice farms in Korea. Agricultural Economics, 43: 687–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00612.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Received 24 October 2011; revised 24 January 2012; accepted 22 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!