How do obese people afford to be obese? Consumption strategies of Russian households
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 701–714, November 2012
How to Cite
Staudigel, M. (2012), How do obese people afford to be obese? Consumption strategies of Russian households. Agricultural Economics, 43: 701–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00613.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2012
- Received 8 March 2011; revised 14 October 2011; accepted 28 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!