Data Appendix Available Online A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article. Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
Social learning and technology adoption: the case of coffee pruning in Peru
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s1, pages 73–84, November 2012
How to Cite
Weber, J. G. (2012), Social learning and technology adoption: the case of coffee pruning in Peru. Agricultural Economics, 43: 73–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00621.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Received 30 January 2012; received in revised form 9 May 2012; accepted 12 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!