Data Appendix Available Online A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article.
Pathways out of poverty in lagging regions: evidence from rural western China
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 25–44, January 2013
How to Cite
Christiaensen, L., Pan, L. and Wang, S. (2013), Pathways out of poverty in lagging regions: evidence from rural western China. Agricultural Economics, 44: 25–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00630.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Received 21 September 2011; received in revised form 7 May 2012; accepted 24 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!