Data Appendix Available Online A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article.
Pathways out of poverty in lagging regions: evidence from rural western China
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 25–44, January 2013
How to Cite
Christiaensen, L., Pan, L. and Wang, S. (2013), Pathways out of poverty in lagging regions: evidence from rural western China. Agricultural Economics, 44: 25–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00630.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Received 21 September 2011; received in revised form 7 May 2012; accepted 24 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!