Partial equilibrium analysis of vaccination as an avian influenza control tool in the U.S. poultry sector
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 111–123, January 2013
How to Cite
Egbendewe-Mondzozo, A., Elbakidze, L., McCarl, B. A., Ward, M. P. and Carey, J. B. (2013), Partial equilibrium analysis of vaccination as an avian influenza control tool in the U.S. poultry sector. Agricultural Economics, 44: 111–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2012.00634.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Received 6 January 2012; received in revised form 20 June 2012; accepted 24 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!