Nucleic acids from the host bacterium as a major source of nucleotides for three marine bacteriophages
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 237–248, August 1993
How to Cite
Wikner, J., Vallino, J.J., Steward, G.F., Smith, D.C. and Azam, F. (1993), Nucleic acids from the host bacterium as a major source of nucleotides for three marine bacteriophages. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 12: 237–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1993.tb00036.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
- (Received 23 December 1992, Revised 11 May 1993, Accepted 17 May 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!