Simultaneous phototrophic and chemotrophic growth in the purple sulfur bacterium Thiocapsa roseopersicina M1
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 185–196, January 1994
How to Cite
Schaub, B. E.M. and van Gemerden, H. (1994), Simultaneous phototrophic and chemotrophic growth in the purple sulfur bacterium Thiocapsa roseopersicina M1. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 13: 185–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1994.tb00065.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
- (Received 24 June 1993, Revised 27 September 1993, Accepted 4 October 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!