Simultaneous phototrophic and chemotrophic growth in the purple sulfur bacterium Thiocapsa roseopersicina M1
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 185–196, January 1994
How to Cite
Schaub, B. E.M. and van Gemerden, H. (1994), Simultaneous phototrophic and chemotrophic growth in the purple sulfur bacterium Thiocapsa roseopersicina M1. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 13: 185–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1994.tb00065.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2006
- (Received 24 June 1993, Revised 27 September 1993, Accepted 4 October 1993)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!