Intermediary metabolism in methanogenic paddy soil and the influence of temperature
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 85–102, October 1995
How to Cite
Chin, K.-J. and Conrad, R. (1995), Intermediary metabolism in methanogenic paddy soil and the influence of temperature. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 18: 85–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1995.tb00166.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 7 April 1995, Revised 7 June 1995, Accepted 12 June 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!