Estimation of cell numbers of methanotrophic bacteria in boreal peatlands based on analysis of specific phospholipid fatty acids
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 103–112, October 1995
How to Cite
Sundh, I., Borgå, P., Nilsson, M. and Svensson, B. H. (1995), Estimation of cell numbers of methanotrophic bacteria in boreal peatlands based on analysis of specific phospholipid fatty acids. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 18: 103–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1995.tb00167.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 9 February 1995, Revised 3 June 1995, Accepted 3 July 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!