Biological Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NJ, UK.
Metabolic activity of Flavobacterium strain P25 during starvation and after introduction into bulk soil and the rhizosphere of wheat
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 129–138, October 1995
How to Cite
Heijnen, C.E., Page, S. and van Elsas, J.D. (1995), Metabolic activity of Flavobacterium strain P25 during starvation and after introduction into bulk soil and the rhizosphere of wheat. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 18: 129–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1995.tb00170.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 20 July 1994, Revised 27 May 1995, Accepted 3 July 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!