Sulfur compounds, potential turnover of sulfate and thiosulfate, and numbers of sulfate-reducing bacteria in planted and unplanted paddy soil
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 257–266, December 1995
How to Cite
Wind, T. and Conrad, R. (1995), Sulfur compounds, potential turnover of sulfate and thiosulfate, and numbers of sulfate-reducing bacteria in planted and unplanted paddy soil. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 18: 257–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1995.tb00182.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 7 April 1995, Revised 10 August 1995, Accepted 20 August 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!