Nutritional enrichment of a microbial community: The effects on activity, elemental composition, community structure and virus production
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 123–134, February 1995
How to Cite
Tuomi, P., Fagerbakke, K. M., Bratbak, G. and Heldal, M. (1995), Nutritional enrichment of a microbial community: The effects on activity, elemental composition, community structure and virus production. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 16: 123–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1995.tb00276.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 13 June 1994, Revised 4 October 1994, Accepted 6 October 1994)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!