Coexistence of aerobic chemotrophic and anaerobic phototrophic sulfur bacteria under oxygen limitation
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 141–151, March 1996
How to Cite
van den Ende, F. P., Laverman, A. M. and van Gemerden, H. (1996), Coexistence of aerobic chemotrophic and anaerobic phototrophic sulfur bacteria under oxygen limitation. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 19: 141–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1996.tb00207.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 11 August 1995, Revised 2 November 1995, Accepted 3 November 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!