Coexistence of aerobic chemotrophic and anaerobic phototrophic sulfur bacteria under oxygen limitation
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 141–151, March 1996
How to Cite
van den Ende, F. P., Laverman, A. M. and van Gemerden, H. (1996), Coexistence of aerobic chemotrophic and anaerobic phototrophic sulfur bacteria under oxygen limitation. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 19: 141–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1996.tb00207.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 11 August 1995, Revised 2 November 1995, Accepted 3 November 1995)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!