Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Civil Engineering, Aalborg University, Sohngaardholmsvej 57, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark.
Spectrochromatography of photosynthetic pigments as a fingerprinting technique for microbial phototrophs
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 69–77, June 1996
How to Cite
Frigaard, N.-U., Larsen, K. L. and Cox, R. P. (1996), Spectrochromatography of photosynthetic pigments as a fingerprinting technique for microbial phototrophs. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 20: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1996.tb00306.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 11 August 1995, Revised 4 January 1996, Accepted 8 January 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!