Dissimilatory nitrite-reductase provides a competitive advantage to Pseudomonas sp. RTC01 to colonise the centre of soil aggregates
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 175–185, November 1996
How to Cite
Philippot, L., Renault, P., Sierra, J., Hénault, C., Clays-Josserand, A., Chenu, C., Chaussod, R. and Lensi, R. (1996), Dissimilatory nitrite-reductase provides a competitive advantage to Pseudomonas sp. RTC01 to colonise the centre of soil aggregates. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 21: 175–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1996.tb00345.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- (Received 21 February 1996, Revised 12 July 1996, Accepted 15 July 1996)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!