Aerobic denitrifiers isolated from an alternating activated sludge system
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 363–370, December 1997
How to Cite
Frette, L., Gejlsbjerg, B. and Westermann, P. (1997), Aerobic denitrifiers isolated from an alternating activated sludge system. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 24: 363–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.1997.tb00453.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 14 April 1997, Revised 4 August 1997, Accepted 2 September 1997
- 2Payne, W.J. (1981) Denitrification. Wiley-Interscience, New York.
- 61992) Influence of an increased pH on the composition of the nitrate-reducing microbial populations in an anaerobically incubated acidic forest soil. Syst. Appl. Microbiol. 15, 624–627.and Conrad, R. (
- 71992) Use of repetitive (repetitive extragenic palindromic and enterobacterial repetitive intergeneric consensus) sequences and the polymerase chain reaction to fingerprint the genomes of Rhizobium meliloti isolates and other soil bacteria. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 58, 2180–2187.(
- 9Sambrook, J., Fritsch, E.F. and Maniatis, T. (1982) Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY.
- 11Priemé, A. and Christensen, S. (1991) Emission of nitrous oxide in Denmark. Natural and agriculture related sources. NERI, Technical Report No. 18. National Environment Research Institute, Denmark.
- 121995) Criteria and methodology for identifying respiratory denitrifiers. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 61, 1210–1215.and Tiedje, J.M. (