Editor: Ian Head
Climate change effects on beneficial plant–microorganism interactions
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 197–214, August 2010
How to Cite
Compant, S., Van Der Heijden, M. G.A. and Sessitsch, A. (2010), Climate change effects on beneficial plant–microorganism interactions. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 73: 197–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.2010.00900.x
Present address: Stéphane Compant, Dept Bioprocédés et Systèmes Microbiens, ENSAT-INP de Toulouse, Université de Toulouse, LGC UMR 5503 (CNRS/INPT/UPS), 1 Avenue de l'Agrobiopôle, B.P. 32607, F-31326 Castanet-Tolosan Cedex 1, France.
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Received 15 December 2009; revised 10 April 2010; accepted 14 April 2010.Final version published online 28 May 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of variation in land use, age of host tree, season and geographic location on the diversity of endophytic fungi in the needles of Afrocarpus falcatus, African Journal of Microbiology Research, 2014, 8, 38, 3489, ,
- 2Warming reduces tall fescue abundance but stimulates toxic alkaloid concentrations in transition zone pastures of the U.S., Frontiers in Chemistry, 2014, 2,, , , , ,