Editor: Patricia Sobecky
Characterization of culturable bacteria isolated from the cold-water coral Lophelia pertusa
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 333–346, August 2011
How to Cite
Galkiewicz, J. P., Pratte, Z. A., Gray, M. A. and Kellogg, C. A. (2011), Characterization of culturable bacteria isolated from the cold-water coral Lophelia pertusa. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 77: 333–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.2011.01115.x
Present address: Zoë A. Pratte, Florida International University, Miami, FL 33174, USA.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 11:26AM EST
- Received 23 November 2010; revised 19 January 2011; accepted 10 April 2011., Final version published online 12 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!