Impact of rhizosphere factors on cyclic lipopeptide signature from the plant beneficial strain Bacillus amyloliquefaciensS499
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 176–191, January 2012
How to Cite
Nihorimbere, V., Cawoy, H., Seyer, A., Brunelle, A., Thonart, P. and Ongena, M. (2012), Impact of rhizosphere factors on cyclic lipopeptide signature from the plant beneficial strain Bacillus amyloliquefaciensS499. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 79: 176–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.2011.01208.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2011 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- F.R.F.C.. Grant Number: 2.4.628.10F
- Crédit aux chercheurs. Grant Number: 1.5.192.08F
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!