Composition and dynamics of biostimulated indigenous oil-degrading microbial consortia from the Irish, North and Mediterranean Seas: a mesocosm study
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 520–536, September 2012
How to Cite
Gertler, C., Näther, D. J., Cappello, S., Gerdts, G., Quilliam, R. S., Yakimov, M. M. and Golyshin, P. N. (2012), Composition and dynamics of biostimulated indigenous oil-degrading microbial consortia from the Irish, North and Mediterranean Seas: a mesocosm study. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 81: 520–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.2012.01377.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 04:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- EU FP7. Grant Number: 211684
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!