Comparison of ectomycorrhizal communities in natural and cultivated Tuber melanosporum truffle grounds
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 547–561, September 2012
How to Cite
Belfiori, B., Riccioni, C., Tempesta, S., Pasqualetti, M., Paolocci, F. and Rubini, A. (2012), Comparison of ectomycorrhizal communities in natural and cultivated Tuber melanosporum truffle grounds. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 81: 547–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1574-6941.2012.01379.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2012 03:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- Regione Lazio . Grant Number: PRAL 2003–2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!